Admission Guidelines for M.B.A
• Preference given to the students having CMAT ranking (conducted by AICTE, New Delhi), other entrance examinations (CAT, MAT etc.) conducted by various National Bodies.
• The detailed merit list is prepared for admission. In case of left out seats, the admission is made through central counseling as per the notified admission procedure by the College authority.
For admission to MBA course, Eligibility conditions:
• He / she has passed the Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) from a University recognized by UGC.
• Possesses a good moral character.
• Fulfills the conditions mentioned in the Punjab Govt. notification No. 13/105/10/1TE2/158 dated 12-01-12 for MBA
• Fulfills the requirements laid down by the affiliated University / Institution to which he / she is seeking admission.
• Is a citizen of India.
• All other general eligibility criteria is as per Memo No. 35/44/95-1T(2)/978 Dated, Chandigarh, the 21 st March, 2003 of the State Govt. of Punjab.
Admission Guidelines for B.B.A
Eligibility for admission in 1st year of BBA:
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council OR Those candidates who have passed their matriculation examination and have also passed three-year Diploma in any trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal.