PEO’s and PO’s
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To train the students of the Management program for logical and practical approach to problem solving and function effectively as skilled managers who can respond to changing environment in a social and global context.
- To groom the students to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams for effective problem solving and understand the principles of group dynamics, Team work and growth of Management profession.
- To encourage and train the students as a way that they can pursue higher studies, start independent ventures, thereby contributing to the fields of Education and Business world.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Ability to apply Management fundamentals in practical world.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve Managerial problems.
- Demonstrate abilities such as initiative taking and innovative thinking in their acts.
- An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
- To inculcate zeal of self-learning.
- Enhancing Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Enhancing knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- An ability to understand the impact of Managerial solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Ensuring holistic development of students.